Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry I'm late

Sorry I'm late, just reieved the message from my brain. Camillian change, Ryan change,my feelings do change like emeray, mean emerey even wooody woulD agree Vaneza vee just to good for me. Been in her like been in heaven, inside her I'm home she love me more than that white girl loved O, or mor dan Juliet did Romeo. She let me do whatever I make shure I pleasure her first, give her tounge work, give her dick work, I probably need a hard hat, but I don't use that, she probably need an ice pack, but she learned how to take that. she scream then squirt, then squirt then say daddy dam u make me feel good. knees ta jesus, lord forgive us, most importantly me egotist, raskolnicov don't know what murder be, pink pussy get beat till she can't take it for a weak. It's my joy I can't even speak after that pussy hit my mouth and them lips cream, I get deeper than deep in her stomach I bee pouncing like a lion about to attack a gazee mean gazelle, I do ass ta mouth, I do kiss her feat Vaneza vee the mutha fucking queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment